Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Sea life

 Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge at 613 Avenue Create and I'm popping by to share my DT card with you and to invite you to join in the challenge this month. The challenge this month is "Anything Goes" so have fun and let's see your creations. 

Here is what I made.....


So that's all from me. Would love to hear from you so please take the time to leave a comment. Hope to see you dropping an entry or several entries into the challenge. 

Take care, Hugs, Sandy DT member

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nautical card Sandy and love the verse..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy Love the card stock color and that background die cut for the turtle on this fab card . thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...