Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Happy Birthday Carnation Card Challenge 5 The Crafty Addicts

Challenge time at The Craft Addicts! Time to get those creative juices working and come over to the challenge blog and enter some of your creations. We'd love to see them. 

I've chosen this little carnation stamp and a die from my stash for the topper on my card. I hope you like it.



I'm afraid I had great trouble getting a good photo as the gold Mirror cardstock has changed colour in the photo. It is definitely all gold not yellow or black as it appears here in different sections of the card. I also added a solid diecut in gold behind the white diecut so the gold can be seen shining through in real life.

Don't forget to pop over to leave an entry or two in this month's challenge and if you have time I'd love to see some comments here on my blog. Would appreciate any positive feedback.

Thanks for dropping by, take care, Hugs Sandy DT member The Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy. Awesome die cut frame for that beautiful carnation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful carnation stamp and the die-cut frame
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...