Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, November 4, 2011

Chasing Butterflies

Hi, welcome again to my small piece of blogland, was out again today with friends crafting and coloured some images so have got some more up my sleeve for future cards. The weekend is nearly here. Some of my friends and I are going off to the craft show tomorrow, (same one I went to on Thursday but different friends) probably this time will be looking at the bead stalls and not so much the papercraft ones. One of the little stamps I bought I will have to take back it is a clear stamp and I had to pull really hard to try and get it off the acetate backing, it has actually torn the stamp. Hopefully they will replace it. If I wasn't going again I suppose I would just have to lump it as they are interstate companies and I can't remember their business name.
Well, the card I am sharing is no. 3 card made with the DP and textured card Shirley gave me. There's not much left of the A4 card but I still have more of the DP so I can probably still make more. Shirley, you didn't realise how resourceful I am, ha, ha, ha!!!
I've again used a Blue (possibly SU) as the basecard as I think it goes really well with the DP and green card. I used a Martha Stewart picket fence border punch and wrapped a piece of green and white gingham ribbon around it. The image is a freebie and is from Lili of the Valley - a pack of 20 images that came with a magazine and they are all lovely! I coloured it with Copic Markers and added a little ladybug in the right hand corner to tie in with the sentiment from SU which also has a little ladybug above the "T" I cut the image out with a nestie label and sponged the edges with Close to Cocoa.
I would like to enter this into FlutterbyWednesday's Challenge -FBW #178 Thankful/Gratitude Challenge and of course it must have an angel, fairy or butterfly on the card.
Also into the Come and Get It Challenges - Anything Goes,
and into the challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks - Challenge #62 - Die Cuts
Well a few minutes earlier than my usual time,
Thanks for stopping by and also for the much appreciated comments.
Take care,
Sandy

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandy,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so sweet! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Gorgeous Sandy, I like the adorable image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hunni & such a sweet image!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is lovely, i love that picket fence punch - its now on my wish list!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute card love colours sop thankyou. love mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sandy! I love that Bear; he is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is one super cute image hun really so cute,great card hugs cheyrlxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandy .Wow you have done well with that paper and card , cant wait to see all in real life .
    Love this little image but the picket fence takes the cake it is a beauty .Good luck with challenges .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job on your card, thanks for playing again with us at the come and get it challenge, and for all your support.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful scene you have created -- I love the fence
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is adorable!!! love the little bear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet Sandy, love fun scene with that cute bear .. hey hope they change the stamp for you and thank you for hopping to my blog today :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a very sweet card. Congrats on your resourcefulness :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Sandy...Thanks for leaving me your lovely comment and a link back to your blog..now I'm a follower and you have made a gorgeous card...I also managed to get these freebies, what a treat that was, but have yet to use them..now I have the inspiration.
    Love your colouring and details, a really pretty card...good luck exchanging your stamp..hate it when that happens...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really so gorjuss, absolutely love the fence,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:))
    Thanks for stopping by!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card! Love that little bear and those butterflies. Great job.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...