Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yesterday

It's raining here in Adelaide, they forecast extreme weather conditions for tonight. Apart from the heavy rain, I don't think there has been much in the way of strong winds but that could happen throughout the night. Anyway, we have the fire going and Adrian has been outside earlier checking to make sure things won't go flying around.
A strange day for me today. I was talking to someone last night at choir and they asked if I wanted to go to a musical performance on Saturday and I decided that I should go to craft as this will be the last one for a few weeks. Well I woke up this morning because my mobile rang and then when I got up, I just pottered around for a while in my pyjamas and then after about  1 1/2 hours, I asked my son where his Dad was. He answered "work" and I said that was odd, he hadn't told me he was working today. I was thinking today was Saturday, my son thought it was pretty funny!!!. So.... I was supposed to go to craft by 10 a.m. and it was already 10.30 a.m. so it would have been over halfway through the session when I finally would have arrived so I had to phone and give an apology. Not a good thing for the teacher to do. Luckily there is only one lady on my table at the moment and she does paper embroidery on her cards most of the time so it wouldn't have been a problem. It must be all the late nights I have been having lately or the brain is just not ticking over properly!!!
Anyway, LOL, I do know what today is now so no more mistakes.
Here is the card I made tonight.


 front of card
 inside of card (crooked again so it's cropped funny)

Basecard SU Early Espresso
SU Crumb Cake
DP Prima 6x6 paper stack - Londonerry (it's a dull purple colour)
Nestabilities Scalloped Rectangle
Image - one of my e-bay finds
Ink - SU Close to Cocoa
Sentiment - TJ Designs ~ Vintage Collage
Pearls from stash (a gift from Helen)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes
Hope you have all had a wonderful day, (I'm sure you all knew what day it was, LOL)
Thanks for stopping by and for the fabulous comments too!
Take Care,
Sandy


9 comments:

  1. This is so delicate,very nice,lovely work.
    today is Thursday LOL..love mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage card Sandy...and I have moments like that too, but the opposite, I get ready for work in a panic then realize it is Sunday..lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too funny!
    As it's only Wednesday here!
    Nice card! Simple, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the vintage image. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Vintage look card Sandy, I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a story! My memory is going big time - I often get to the top of the stairs and call down to my husband "what am I up here for?!!!

    Fab card, love those layout and the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. he he,great story Hun,as for your card its just gorgeous love the papers,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy , It's Thursday and tomorrow is Friday ..heehee you are not going to live this one down ..
    I'll remind you when it is Tuesday LOL
    Sorry got carried away .
    Great image and card colour for this vintage card
    LOVE YA!!Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is too funny about missing your card class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...