Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Kindness is never wasted

Watched some tv last night and ran out of time to make a card. Fridays, Layla our granddaughter is here with her brother and she loves making cards so I usually supervise and help her a little bit so I don't get any cardmaking done during the day either. She loves to sit up at my little table and colour her image and stick the card layers together. She must have a reasonable stash as we usually make two cards a week!!!
I had a bit of a sleep in this morning and then made sure I had my music pieces sorted for the performance we did this afternoon. We sang at a Rotary Club Peace Forum Meeting at the Adelaide Oval clubrooms. All new buildings. They pulled all the old stands down and have been doing a major refit of the oval. I've never been there before as I am not a huge cricket fan. I don't mind watching it occasionally. We then had some casual photos taken afterwards. We didn't wear our normal uniform but we had black trousers, black 3/4 sleeve top and a coloured satin scarf. We were able to choose the colour from about 4 or 5 colours and lucky for me they had my favourite, Purple!!! It was very hot today so wearing all that was a bit much, luckily we were in airconditioned areas and it's only about 5-10 mins from my home.
Hope you are either keeping warm or cool depending where you live and enjoying your weekend.
I decided to make a CAS card to share tonight - so have just gone with DP and some card and a sentiment and a bit of ribbon. Hope you like it. It could be used as a Thankyou card or an Encouragement card too.

Front of card


Inside of card
Recipe:
SU Bashful Blue cardstock for the top folded basecard
SU Choc Chip cardstock
DP is from 12x12 paper pad by Craftworks
Light pink ribbon from stash
Nestie Die - Labels
Bling on flower is from stash
Sentiment I found on the net and printed off.
Foam Dots
DS tape roller

I am entering this into the following challenges:
(back later maybe!!!)

Thanks for stopping by
Take Care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully crafted versatile card Sandy :) Your sentiment rings so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful, Sandy! The soft colours and sweet ribbon really show case that fab sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Sandy....so very pretty and a perfect sentiment! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment as the focus for the front .Pretty paper too .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful florals,sentiment and matching
    inside.love mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...