Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

O Little Town of Bethlehem 2013

I had a full day today, starting off with a craft session at my friend Shirley's. Just me today as my usual crafting buddy Fran was off on a caravaning holiday with her hubby. They got home today. Shirley and her hubby Doug shouted me some lunch, I bought myself a t-shirt that was reduced and then headed over to catch up with Mum for a while. We talked and also looked through a clothing catalogue. I'm after a dress to wear to my son's wedding in Vietnam in June. Weddings there are nothing like our traditional services I am told so I am not 100% sure what to wear. We will be going to Emma's home on the morning of the wedding, then sometime they go somewhere else and sign documents and then at night there is a big reception. So maybe I need two outfits?
I was supposed to go to choir tonight but have been feeling a bit off, so stayed home. So I will get on and share with you the card I made and then head off for some much needed sleep!!!
Here it is.......


Recipe:
Burgundy and White cardstock from stash
DP from Kaisercraft paper pad
Image was a free digi from Crafting with Jack with entry to challenge
Nestie Die- Large classic circles
EK Border Punch
Copic Markers
DS Roller tape
Foam Dots

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Lady Anne's Challenges - Christmas Progressive Challenge 2
Christmas Card Challenges - Challenge #11 - Scallops ( I've used a row on the outside and also on the inside, LOL, they don't show much but they are there!)

Gotta go, my head is starting to reel a bit so need that sleep. have to teach class tomorrow and also babysit so need to get up running in the morning.
Thanks for stopping by and also for leaving me some wonderful comments. Ooops, forgot to add a warm welcome to a couple of new followers, Marie and Tania.  Hope you find something to interest you here.
Take Care,
Sandy



5 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card Sandy, love your image which you have coloured beautifully

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. the way time is going,it will be Christmas !
    nice card, your colouring is well done,neat
    image and mix of papers xx mum .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Sandy! I love those papers with that fab image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a great job of this card and Crafting With Jacks image. Thank you for playing along with our Christmas Progressive challenge.
    Love ~ Lady Anne
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you chose for this card, real makes the images stand out. Thanks for joining us this month for the Christmas progressive challenge at Lady Anne's

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...