Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Me and My Ducky

Another cold day, looking forward to a bit more sunshine!!!. The days seem to be getting slightly longer and the daylight lasts just that little bit extra as well.
I started today off with another visit to the dentist. I still had some pain going on from my visit a month ago and the dentist decided that I was biting down too hard on one tooth and causing ligament pain. Well, it wasn't really my fault as he hadn't got the tooth level right when he did the filling. So now I can actually eat on both sides of my mouth as he filled the other tooth that he was doing root canal work on. Still have a few extra visits to go to finish that one off, another small filling and then another visit for a clean up and polish.
At least I didn't have to have any anaesthetic and didn't have that numb feeling for half the day.
Went off to craft in the afternoon, just 3 of us today. I managed to colour a couple of images.
An evening out with friends for a meal and then back home to relax with a bit of television before starting on my card,
Hope your day was a good one, whether you had to work or had the day to yourself.
Here is my card:

 Front of Card


Inside of Card
Recipe:
SU Pacific Point cardstock for basecard
DP is from a pack of papers from one of the cheap shops.
Nestie Dies - Circle and Large scalloped circles
White Cardstock
Punch (can't remember what this one is called)
Sentiment is from a freebie stamp set
Pacific Point inkpad
Blue Jelly Roll Pen
Foam Dots
Copic Markers
Image if from Dearie Dolls.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenge - #185 ~ A summer scene
Fresh Brewed Blog - Challenge #111 ~ End of Summer
Scrapalicious USA - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today, see you soon,
Take Care,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy. This is so bright and happy and a wonderful birthday card. Love the image.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this ,such a fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch!!! ouch!!!! dentist argggg....i can read your pain hunnie....mind you the money they charge he should have got it right.....your card is super sunny and fun....all the things i wish our summer had been....perhaps we will get a indian one in sept?? brill card hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy..what a fun card love your fabulous colours and a great layout

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright image and paper. Fingers crossed for a warmer weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the bright colors and the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sandy, super cute image and lovely papers.
    We are the opposite and getting shorter days :(
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...