Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Anyone for a Game?

I started today off with a trip to the dentist at 9 a.m. - he did two fillings for broken teeth and had to put pins in and also finished off the final filling for a root canal I had done a month ago. What fun and another large bill to complete the joy!!!
When I came home, our youngest daughter was waiting to go look at that dress again from yesterday. We wanted to get another look at it before I decided to buy it on-line - just to make sure it was the same one. It is now going to cost me about 40% of the original price with postage from the US and I then ordered a little sheer jacket to go over the top to cover up my arms. Hopefully we got my measurements right and the dress will fit properly without having to go get any alterations done.
By the time we had lunch, done the measurements, laughed a lot!!! and then got on the computer and ordered and paid for everything, I was late for craft. I packed some of my things, grabbed the afternoon tea and saw Rachel off. I ended up just looking through a new magazine that had come in the mail and chatting and didn't do any crafting at all.
It was good to catch up with everyone.
We had our usual tea out at the hotel and then came home, no choir practice tonight.
I'm sitting here at the computer and I can hear my hubby snoring away, the computer is humming but it is still peaceful.
Well, onto my card for today.

front of card
 inside of card (I kept in plain, just using the same colours and shapes)
Recipe:
Basecard is one of the SU Blues
Tan cardstock from stash
White cardstock from stash
Cream coloured crocet cotton
SU Creamy Caramel inkpad
SU Early Espresso inkpad
Image is a free digi from Sliekjestamps
Copic Markers

I stitched around the edge of a piece of card and then adhered it to the front of the card and then distressed the other layers. I sponged the white piece to create a bit of ground and also sponged the edges. I printed the image, coloured it and fussy cut it out and adhered to the white panel.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
( back later with some I hope)

Thanks for stopping by and a warm welcome to a new follower too, Welcome Lindsay!
Catch you all tomorrow,
Take Care,
Sandy

8 comments:

  1. Sweet guy card with beautiful colors. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sandy!
    I too had a pin put in at the dentist on Monday!
    Pretty sure dentures would be cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boy card, Sandy.....I love it when boy cards aren't fussy....this is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sandy and a great image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice little boy card,colours and neat style, love mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy .Great masculine card .Perfect CAS card just my favourite
    That dentist trip sounds painful .HUGS Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice masculine card Sandy, I especially like the colour combos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...