Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bundle of Joy

Hi again,
Welcome to my little blog and especially to Karen, Angel and Lisa, my latest followers.Hope you will enjoy popping in from time to time.
I took our two granddaughters to see "Brave" at the cinema today. They enjoyed the chicken nuggets I bought for their lunch and also the popcorn during the movie. I asked the youngest one (4 yr old) what bit did she like and her answer was "the scary bit" So that took up late morning and most of the afternoon as I dropped into the shops for a couple of grocery items and then stopped at our youngest daughters. I was only there about 2 minutes as she was getting ready to go out to a movie herself with a friend. I knew she had worked a shift and was getting home mid afternoon.
When I got home, I thought I had better do my DT duties and do some commenting on entries to MIM.
We had left overs for tea and I actually sat in the back room most of the night watching tv and then pulling out some of my craft and making my card out there too. It was nice to be in the warmth.
Well as usual, it is very late and I will get on and share my card
Here is what I made tonight:

front of card
 inside of card

Recipe:
SU Brocade Blue for the gatefold basecard
SU Bashful Blue
Diagonally Striped DP from stash
White Card from stash
Nestie Scalloped large circles
Nestie Classic - large circles
Nestie Classic - small circles
Image from Crafters Companion - Popcorn the Bear
Sentiment from SU God's Blessings
Copic Markers
Cuttlebug dot embossing folder

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creatalicious Challenges - Challenge #35 ~ Anything Goes
Cupcake Craftroom - July Challenge ~ Layers


Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!
    Like the teddy in the stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Sandy......I love those colours....they look really good together. I'm taking some of my grandkiddles to see "Brave".....I'll probably enjoy it more than they do...haaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teddy in his pram Sandy! The verse inside is lovely. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Sandy. The little teddy is gorgeous

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sandy this is one super cute image,just love the colours,great inside too hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like this cute card,colours,sentiments and matching inside.
    love mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy .great gate fold card .Love the panels and the image .Good luck in challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!! Gorgeous details and coloring. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so so cute! Thank you for playing along with us this month in the layers challenge at The Cupcake Craftroom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable Sandy! Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Craftroom honey!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...