Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

PSC91 Thankyou card using Stitchy Bear Digi

A lovely warm Wednesday although rain has been forecast for today. It really has turned out to be a beautiful Spring Day and I've got two loads of washing out on the line!
Today is the start of a new challenge at The Perfect Sentiment Challenge Blog and the theme for this one is to make a Thank You Card. Please don't forget it needs to be a card and needs to have the sentiment on the front as well.
Here is my card using a little bear who is under the weather. A thankyou card to someone who's been to visit or sent well wishes! I wanted to use a different sentiment with Thanks for Making Me Smile, but as my craft room is in desperate need of tidying, I couldn't get to one of the drawers where I keep some of my stamps. It's blocked at the moment with a chair chock a block with magazines!!!  I need a bit of spare time to sort them out and find a spot for them. Do you have problems like this. I think I am going to have to cull some of my other craft books to find space.
I took another photo, this one is taken  outside and I think is a bit better than the one that is on the challenge blog. Shows the colours up a bit better.


Recipe:
SU Peach Parfait cardstock for the basecard
Blue cardstock from stash for matte
SU Daffodil Yellow cardstock for matte
DP is a piece from stash, I don't know who made it
Image is Boo Bear from Stitchy Bear
Sentiment is from SU
Oval Punch and Scalloped Oval Punch
Card Candy from stash
Copic Markers
DS tape roller
Foam Dots

Time to go hang out that last bit of washing. I hope you get motivated this week to do a bit of cardmaking and join in with our challenge at The Perfect Sentiment. The DT love to visit your blogs to get closer looks at your wonderful creations and to leave you a comment.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Like your card, sweet loveable bear. xx mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real cute, great colours & layout!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy = Loving your furry little bear! He is just so cute! The dotted brads are a great touch! :D
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is really such a cutie. Great designer paper and layout. Those brads really tie it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...