Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

PSC92 Find Me Some Fall - Perfect Sentiment DT Card

Once again I feel as though the year is flying past at such a rate that it will be soon Christmas. Here in Adelaide the big department stores in town have decided to bring out their Christmas Trees and decorations to tempt people into spending. It's just plain crazy!!!
It's Springtime here, the last 24 hours have been windy and wet and as I sit here typing my post it's 11:30 pm Tuesday night and I can hear the wind whipping around outside making all my husband's bit and pieces of junk - oops, I meant really useful stuff, LOL,  shake, rattle and roll.
A new challenge is starting at The Perfect Sentiment and the theme is "Find Me Some Fall".  I love the rich colours of Autumn and have used the rusty red and orange in my card.

Here it is....... this is an aperture card. I used my nestie's to cut a hole through the front of the card and then added the image on the inside of the card. I used two nestie dies together to form the scalloped frame around the opening.

Recipe:
SU Cajun Craze cardstock for my topfold cardbase
White card from stash
DP is from
Sentiment is from Pattie's Creations ~ Mums in Basket
Nestie Dies - Scalloped Circle - large, Classic Circle Small
Button from stash
Twine from stash
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots


This week our sponsor is PATTIE'S CREATION
Pattie will give one random winner 3 free digital images


That's it from me for today, I hope you decide to enter the challenge this week. Don't forget we are a card challenge blog and we need to see a sentiment on the front of your card. Happy Creating!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Hugs,
Sandy




5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sandy and love your Autumn colours ..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondeful card, great image, great colors...HUGS..SK :)
    SKdigis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers and colours, Sandy

    Love the flowers and sentiment with the button xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous sandy.fab floral image and i love your rich colours :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. You're coloring is just perfect for Autumn and a great technique. I haven't tried that one yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...