Hi everyone, a reasonably quiet day, was out to craft this morning where I teach and spent the morning showing a lady how to make a fairly simple card. She decided to make two at once and ended up not finishing either, she had one disaster with her stamping as she rocked the stamp when she inked it and didn't check to see if there was any ink on the edges. So a quick flurry at the end of class to cut another couple of pieces to the right size, use the border punch and restamp. So... she will have to finish it off next week, last day of term. We follow school terms so will have two weeks of no classes. Managed to do a few loads of washing that mostly dried on the line - made pork, tomato, capsicum and onion kebabs for tea and watched Criminal Minds and made a card. I had to mount the set of stamps onto cling foam first. Love this new set of ladies.
My basecard is real red (SU) and DSP is from My Mind's Eye - I used this on a post a couple of days ago and trying to use it up, once you cut a sheet it seems to multiply into lots of small pieces and take over the house LOL!
I stamped the lady onto a pale yellow nestie and then trimmed one side. I restamped onto white card, coloured her with Copics and fussy cut her out and mounted over the oringal image, I added the sentiment which comes from the same set, inked in SU Real Red onto a blue card and punched out, finished off with 3 red bling.
It's not what I envisioned, I think the pale yellow card threw me and it took quite a while to decide what to use, anyway it's done now, but I'm still not quite sure about it.
I would like to enter this into Anything Goes Challenge Blog, Challenge 50
Well, it's late again here, hubby is already asleep in bed, so goodnight from me,
Thanks for stopping by today